Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Toddler Bed for Olivia

Olivia has a new toddler bed. I took the crib rails off and added the bumper rails. Now she can get in and out of her bead as she pleases, without injury. However, now she won't stay in bed and is super grumpy because she hasn't had a good nap. We may have to try this again when she is 4. Before I took her picture she had to make sure that she had all of her friends with her. Yes, Duckie is still her best friend.
Olivia also wanted me to take a picture of her with her favorite "Princess Stories"movie. What a girlie girl. I don't know if I can keep up with her. I've never been accused of adding too much "Fluff".

1 comment:

Danielle Lindorf said...

She is absolutely beautiful! I haven't seen her since she was a baby! When is your next trip to CO? Maybe we can head to TX soon. We miss you guys!