Monday, January 5, 2009

Merry Christmas 2008

I found some pictures from Christmas!! My kids were so excited to see that Santa came. What else can I say.


We had a great Christmas! The kids were so excited and that is what made it so much fun. Luke is 4 and I think that is the best age for Christmas as far as excitement levels go. I would love to post some pictures here from Christmas morning however, I can't seem to find any. Mark gave me a new camera for Christmas, I knew I was getting it so I didn't bother taking any pictures with my old camera because I knew I was getting a shiny new one. When I finally got to open my camera, it wasn't charged and I didn't think to grab my old one so I hope my kids can remember how much fun it was, because I am not wrapping everything up again to get a redo on the pictures. This experience is pretty much par for the course for Mark and I. If Mark got some, I'll add another post later.

No comments: