Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The San Antonio Temple

One day we were going hiking with our kids and thought that we would stop at the temple to buy some things from the distribution center. We decided to let the kids walk around the temple. I can't believe that we have never taken them to see the temple. They were truly awe struck. Luke kept hugging me and telling me how much he loved me. Olivia just giggled a lot and asked if we were getting married. I spend a lot of time wondering if anything we teach our children is sinking in. Today, I know that they felt and recognized the spirit that you feel at the temple. I just wish that they could have more experiences like that.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Awwww....that's awesome Heather! I loved that post. Isn't it the best when we witness others feeling the Spirit, especially our children? I can't wait for these experiences. I too, hope I have many :).

Danielle Lindorf said...

That is a beautiful temple!