Monday, January 5, 2009

Lights on the River Walk

We went with the Scotts to see the lights on the River walk after Christmas. It was a fun outing. We went on a riverboat cruise and walked around. The lights were nothing compared to Temple Square, I guess that we have been spoiled.
It is rare that I can catch Mark in a picture when he is both looking at the camera and smiling, so I had to include it. Besides, Olivia just adores her daddy. When he is around, i might as well be invisible. I don't mind, I have told Mark that he is her boyfriend until she is 22 and he better be a good boyfriend so she doesn't replace him with some greasy skateboarding punk.

Three out of four kids looking at the camera isn't bad. Teressa Scott and I have decided that Spencer and Olivia are going to get married when he gets home from his mission. Olivia was thrilled that he was holding her hand as they were walking around. It was so cute.

1 comment:

The Barton Family said...

Olivia and Spencer will make a cute couple!