Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Valentine Treasure


For Valentines this year, Mark and I wanted to do something fun for our kids so we sent them on a treasure hunt. They were so excited. Olivia kept saying that it was a mystery. They started at home with the first clue.

They found the second clue in the mail box. Which led them to...

The fire hydrant just outside our house. Then our super detectives were off to the back yard were they found the next clue on the...

Trampoline. They were so good at figuring out the clues. If we make this a tradition, Mark and I will have to get really good at writing clues.

The treasure was waiting for them in the bathtub. I have two disclaimers for this picture. First, Mark dressed Olivia and he let her pick out her own outfit. Second, I have yet to find toy storage for the bathtub that I like so the toys are everywhere. Oh well, at least my kids are clean and happy!!!

The treasure consisted of new sunglasses for my cool kids, flip flops because it is warm enough for flip flops every third day, a Bakugan for Luke and Princess figurines for Olivia. We love our kids. Happy Valentines Day!!!

No comments: