Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Surprise!! Happy Birthday Mark

I threw Mark a surprise birthday party this year. I thought that he deserved a party. I don't think he has ever let me throw him a party before. He is so humble, he doesn't like to be the center of attention. That is one of the many things i love about him.

Mark turned 34. I was on the back side of the cake so it looks like 43. This was not intentional trick photography. Yes we had two kinds of cake. Boston cream pie(Mark's favorite) and "perfectly chocolate chocolate cake" mmmmmm.

Some of our friends who came to help us celebrate. Clay and Tamara, Bo and Monique and Ethan and Teressa. Lee and Ginger were also there but not in the picture.

And of course, games were played. Marks favorite thing in the world, next to me :)

3 comments:

The Barton Family said...

Glad you were able to pull off the surprise despite all the recent sickness! I also hope Mark had a great birthday- not much longer till it's your turn!!

Ethan Scott said...

What guy is lucky enough to get 3 cakes for his birthday? If that is not true love, I don't know what is?

Jessie said...

Happy Birthday Mark!