Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ode the the Trampoline


I love our trampoline. It is the most used toy that we have. I'd love to say that we have gotten our money's worth but we inherited it from some friends that were moving and didn't have room for it in their moving truck, thanks Mark and Sandi Roberts. My after school kids play on it every day. It provides exercise and limitless games. I am amazed at some of the games those kids come up with. I think all kids should have a trampoline.

I grew up with a trampoline and my parents put one in their new house for the grandkids. It is a childhood staple. Some Doctors, who will remain anonymous, think they are too dangerous. I say kids can break a bone on any toy. I've got Luke as proof. Besides, as my mom says, it's good for business :)

No comments: