Monday, June 20, 2011

May 2011

So many things happened in May and being the end of the school year, I didn't have time to update my blog.  Actually this year, my blog has really taken a back seat to everything else in my life.  We had a slightly tragic mishap yesterday that resulted in erasing all of our pictures from 2001 to 2008 from our main computer and were not successful loaded onto the disc they were supposed to have burned on.  So I am recommitting myself to my blog.  Here is May in a nutshell.

The kids both played soccer with YMCA.  Luke’s team was the Blue Sharks and Olivia’s team was the Blue Stars.  It took a while for them to get their shirts so they both sported their “Jimmer” shirts.  Thanks Grandma!!

DSCN1702

Luke went camping with Mark and the scouts.  Luke loves to go and be one of the big boys and the boys are really good about letting him be one of the boys.

DSCN3232

Camping

Olivia and I spent quite a bit of time perfecting our hoola hoop talents.  I don’t like to brag but if we entered a “Who can hoola hoop the longest contest” we would totally win.

huluhopin DSCN1744DSCN1746

Olivia graduated from preschool.  She loved preschool and Ms. Eva and Ms. Bailey are the best.  She misses them a lot.

DSCN1758

olivia's graduation

Luke received some awards at the first grade awards ceremony.  I had to work that day so Mark stepped in to support him.  He took the “old” camera so the picture isn’t too hot but we sure are proud of him.  He learned so much in first grade and is reading like a rock star!

DSCN3250 

Here we are each striking a pose, even Marko.

DSCN3245 DSCN3236DSCN3234DSCN3244

No comments: