Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A little bad news

Sometimes I think that it is hard being Luke's mom. Then, I realize that sometimes it must be hard being Luke. He has had tummy problems since he was a new born. He is allergic to milk, beef, pork and eggs. I keep hoping that he will one day outgrow his food allergies. I know people who have and have read that it is very common for kids to outgrow their food allergies. He is doing the opposite. I had him tested last week and he has now developed an allergy to peanuts in addition to the others. Needless to say, I am a little disappointed, heart broken and frustrated.

1 comment:

The Barton Family said...

That is sad! PB&J is one of life's simple pleasures. Poor kid, I hope he grows out of some of those. How are you guys? The kids look big and you all look like you are well!
How is working life treating you?