Friday, November 20, 2009

Mom, Dad, I have a loose tooth!

Luke made a surprise announcement at Family Home Evening this week. "Mom, Dad, I have a loose tooth!" It was very exciting, and a little emotional (Heather), Luke had us call every one he could think of (Grandma) and some others we could think of (you know who you are).

So after about 3 days of serious wiggling, it came out at school.He got a little treasure box to keep it in. That night, he and Olivia were so excited to put it under his pillow, before we had finished reading books and saying prayers, he had check his pillow three times. I think Olivia was even more excited than Luke at the thought of a Tooth Fairy bring Luke a dollar. A dollar! Boy, teeth were going a lot cheaper when I was little... Sigh... must be inflation.

Posted by Mark. (I'm sure Heather will edit something in here).

No comments: