Sunday, September 13, 2009

Rise and Shout the Cougars Are Out!!!


Mark and I went to the BYU vs Oklahoma game in Dallas/Arlington/ Fort Worth last weekend. It was AWESOME and I am not a huge BYU fan. I have been married to Mark for 8 wonderful years. I have heard all of the stories about his glory days at BYU over and over. I have watched football games with him. I have gone to BYU campus with him every summer to reminisce. Then to my surprise, at the BIG GAME, I find out that Mark doesn't know the words to the fight song. Unless there is a but chunk in the middle that goes da da da da da. I was Shocked! If you see him, feel free to mention it.

The game was very exciting, BYU pulled ahead and won in the 4th quarter. The Cowboys new stadium to pretty sweet. All of the seats are cushioned and there is a huge mega-tron screen that must be at least 40 yards wide. Luke would have been in heaven. He loves TV.

I would never give up the opportunity to spend some time with my parents. I wish we were closer. Have I said that before?

2 comments:

Beckie said...

I think we should make Mark perform a little impromptu Cougar Fight Song at our next reunion...

mark said...

Hey! I know the important parts.
"Rah Rah Rah Goooooo Cougars!" We'll talk later.