Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hiking in Utah


My mom and I took the kids hiking to Stewart Falls. We thought it would be fun to start at Sundance and ride the tram to the top of the mountain and hike down to the falls. My kids loved riding the tram. I tried to explain the idea of skiing to them but they didn't get it.

The mountains up Provo Canyon are so beautiful. I miss them so much. If Texas had mountains like this, I would never want to leave.

My kids are getting to be pretty good hikers. Though we chose a trail that proved to be quite difficult. There were some very steep downhill slopes with loose gravel that the kids needed help getting down. I hope we didn't break grandma's back.

My mom is the greatest grandma. My kids love her so much. To them she is better than Santa. Thanks mom.

No comments: