Sunday, May 24, 2009

Yippee I'm Three!!!


Olivia is three years old. I can't believe she is growing up so fast. I am so proud of her, she is so smart, sweet and tries to do what is right, most of the time. We had a great party for her with all of the essencials.

A Princess cake with strawberry mouse filling, YUMMY!!! And I am not a cake person. But this one was worth every calorie. Olivia picked it out.

One thing I can say about this girl is, she knows what she likes.

Presents for the birthday girl and the most important part...

Lots of friends to play with. We had a swimming pool, a slip and slide and we put the hose on the trampoline to offset the 95 degree weather. Olivia only wanted to invite girls to her party. She doesn't have any friends her age so we invited all of the afterschool kids, neighbors and even her favorite babysitter. I insisted, much to her dismay, that she invite Luke and daddy. Everyone had a great time though Olivia was a little tired by the end of the party.

1 comment:

Hill Family said...

The party looks like fun. I can't believe how old the kids are getting. Andy will be three in July. Looks like everything is going well for you guys. We miss you and who knows, maybe someday we'll make it to Texas.
-Erin